Have you been checking out the BioLite AlpenGlow 500 and 250 lanterns? If you are looking for rechargeable and extremely fun lanterns for your RV or campsite, see my review of the BioLite AlpenGlow Lantern and see why they are one of the best lights for camping.
BioLite AlpenGlow Lantern Review
This page contains affiliate links where if you purchase I earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
I have a
Like most BioLite products you are able to charge your phone with the light, and you can plug in other BioLite products such as the SiteLight Minis that I show in the video. All of the BioLite products that I have are great quality and have really held up over time.
The AlpenGlow 500 rechargeable lantern delivers a dusk or daylight feel inspired by nature. Featuring high-efficiency ChromaReal LED technology, accurately render the colors in your environment with the glow of warm natural light. Feeling more aurora borealis? Shake the lantern for an instant rotation of mesmerizing color. Offering both ambient and task-based light, AlpenGlow 500 is ready for the backyard or the backcountry.
The AlpenGlow 250 rechargeable lantern delivers ambient and task-based lighting, all inspired by nature. Featuring high-efficiency ChromaReal LED technology, accurately render the colors in your environment with the glow of warm natural light. Shake the lantern and the internal accelerometer unlocks additional features like Candle Flicker or a mesmerizing rotation of color. Small size makes it easy to pack and ready for the backyard or the backcountry.
- 250 lumens, runs for 5h HI & 200h LO
- 3200 mAh rechargeable battery
- IPX4 rating can withstand rain and splashing
- Shake to access special lighting modes
- ChromaReal LEDs create true tones at night
- USB-out charges devices or runs BioLite SiteLights
- Modes: Cool & Warm White (Dimmable), Candle Flicker, Single Color, Multicolor, and Cycling Color
Bring the stars a little closer with this constellation of lights, designed for easy, instant setup. Containing four lights per string, the SiteLight String can light pathways, campsites, and tents with 150 lumens of ambient light. Set on 10 feet of cord and daisy-chainable, power it with BioLite Lanterns or through any USB power source with the included adapter.
- 4x LED string lights - 150 Lm total
- Daisy chain output - connect additional string lights
- Cord stabilizers for accurate overhead focused light
- Weight: 2.5oz.
Other Biolite Products that I love:
The Biolite Smokeless Firepit is the perfect size firepit and grill that can fit in the back of your tow vehicle for easy transport to your campsite, or just use in your backyard at home!
Everything you need to get your smokeless campfire going in the great outdoors. Featuring the award-winning FirePit+ and our top-selling accessories, this kit enables you to burn on various grounds, stoke your flames easily, and pack up your system for easy transport and storage. It's portable, a breeze to set up, and lets you use FirePit+ just about anywhere.
The Biolite Campstove is a small, easy to carry camp stove that burns either small twigs or pellets, and the heat from the flames charge the attached battery, enabling you to charge your phone or small electronics. This kit includes all of the most wanted accessories to complete your camp kitchen!
Grill, boil, cook, and charge with this fully integrated kit. Generate electricity and create smokeless wood flames with the award-winning CampStove 2+ while cooking up your meals with the lightweight Portable Grill, KettlePot, and CoffeePress accessories.
- Stove generates 3W power to charge devices
- Updated 3,200 mAh internal battery stores power for when you need it
- Burn sticks, wood scraps, or pellets
- KettlePot stores CampStove to save pack space
- Boil 1L of water in 4.5 minutes
- Grilltop fits up to four burgers
- FlexLight with ChromaReal LED technology included to illuminate cooktop
Check out Teardrop Camper Essentials for more teardrop trailer must-haves.